Mid Cities Psychiatry specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental health illnesses, including treatment-resistant depression and substance use disorders.
We are looking for a Psychologist/Neuropsychologist
- Join a highly trained and diversified team of mental health professionals
- Will be seeing patients in an outpatient clinic
- Must be able to evaluate, identify, diagnose and treat patients with behavioral or emotional disorders for ages 16 and up through interviews, testing, observation, and reviews of patient’s charts
- Be able to plan, develop and implement treatment programs
- Must be able to plan and conduct continuing care groups for former patients. When needed, refer patients to other professionals and community agencies to fulfill continuing care needs.
- Completing the notes in the timely fashion
- Full Time Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- No Call No Weekends
Culture & Environment:
- Mid Cities Psychiatry has a structured environment having a culture where all our team members strive to work with each other.
- Big in passive and active clinical collaboration
- Medical Director has an open-door policy and so does the CEO
- Providers are expected to do Clinical work and all the possible administrative work is done by the other respective departments
- Appointments are not double booked
- Depending upon the patient’s needs, hybrid appointments are scheduled
- Pay – $70,000.00 – $150,000.00
- Medical Insurance (eligibility begins the first day of the month after 60 days of employment)
- Dental & Vision benefits (eligibility begins the first day of the month after 60 days of employment)
- PTO, Public Holidays, Sick-Leave, CME time-off
- 401k contribution of 3.0% after 12 months continuous employment
- Quarterly Bonus
- Up to $1,000.00 annually towards CME, professional dues, memberships, books, journals and other miscellaneous items
- Occurrence-Based Malpractice Insurance
- PhD/PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- Specialization: to see patients in an outpatient clinic setting
- US work authorization
- Licensed to practice Psychology in the State of Texas
- Strong clinical background
- Highly organized, self-motivated, collaborative, curious, and proactive
- Responsive to a fast-paced environment
- Must have a working knowledge of EMR/EHR
- At least 2 years of experience in the clinical settings
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Background Check
- Urine Drug Screening
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Mid Cities Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Mid Cities Psychiatry makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Interested applicants should fill out the MCP online application and include an updated resume