Mid Cities Psychiatry specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental health illnesses, including treatment-resistant depression and substance use disorders.
We are looking for a Front Desk Administrator for our reputable team of mental health professionals!
Mid Cities Psychiatry has a structured environment having a culture where all our team members strive to work with each other.
Responsible for scheduling new and existing patients with a high degree of accuracy. Applicants must be willing to work full-time, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Pay – $33,000.00 – $45,000.00
- Medical Insurance (eligibility begins the first day of the month after 60 days of employment)
- Dental & Vision benefits (eligibility begins the first day of the month after 60 days of employment)
- PTO, Public Holidays, Sick-Leave
- 401k contribution of 3.0% after 12 months continuous employment
- Must have a working knowledge/experience of EMR / HER
- Must have a typing speed of at least 40 WPM (words per minute)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- Able to answer and screen incoming calls
- Adhere to established office policies, procedures, and systems
- Communicate with patients and team members with a high degree of accuracy using available tools
- Maintain confidentiality of data and information
- Maintain a positive working relationship and cultivate a cooperative work environment
- Must be trustworthy and dependable and maintain a sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Must have strong administrative and leadership skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have experience checking-in and checking-out patients and collecting co-pays, co-ins, deductibles, balances
- Must be experienced with medical billing procedures
- Background Check
- Urine Drug Screening
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Mid Cities Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Mid Cities Psychiatry makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Interested applicants should fill out the MCP online application and include an updated resume.