US work authorization (Required)
Responsible for one-on-one psychotherapy/counseling for ages 16+ and complete the notes in a timely fashion.
What to Expect
- Ongoing passive and collaborative coaching and mentoring for both clinical and professional development.
- Heart-centered, relational culture – loads of support, encouragement, and compassion for this challenging and meaningful work.
- Pragmatic yet growth-oriented well-run private practice with strong leadership, healthy environment, an impressive culture having opportunity to grow with detailed policies and procedures.
- Competitive salary as a W-2 employee along with additional benefits (PTO, Medical Insurance, Dental/Optical Insurance, Performance Bonuses, and 401K).
Qualifications for Employment
- Licensed to provide mental health treatment in the state of Texas
- Strong clinical background with solid experience in psychotherapy
- Highly-organized, self-motivated, collaborative, curious, and proactive
- Responsive to a fast-paced environment
Full-time, Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Submit to a background check and urine drug screening, if hired
Most of our patient’s appointments are via teletherapy.