Take advantage of this unique opportunity if you are passionate about creating an exceptional patient experience. JOIN US!
MidCities Psychiatry currently has an opening for a reliable:
- Must have experience of prior-authorization, pre-certification, and re-fills of medications
- Must have experience of updating patient’s medical records, uploading patient’s charts, updating with patient’s history and medications, dosage, side effects
- Coding and filling out insurance forms
- Must have a working knowledge/experience of EMR / EHR
- Must have a typing speed of at least 40 WPM (words per minute)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- Able to answer and screen incoming calls
- Consistently adhere to established office policies, procedures, and systems
- Effectively communicate with patients and team members with a high degree of accuracy using available tools
- Maintain the confidentiality of data and information used
- Maintain a positive working relationship and cultivate a cooperative work environment
- Must be trustworthy and dependable
- Must have strong administrative and leadership skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a sense of humor and a positive attitude
What to Expect
Ongoing passive and collaborative coaching and mentoring for both clinical and professional development.
Heart-centered, relational culture with loads of support, encouragement, and compassion for this challenging and meaningful work.
A pragmatic yet growth-oriented well-run private practice with strong leadership, a healthy work environment, and an impressive workplace culture with the potential to grow with detailed policies and procedures.
Competitive salary as a W-2 employee along with additional benefits (PTO, Medical Insurance, Dental/Optical Insurance, Performance Bonuses, and 401K)
Full-time, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Background check and urine drug screening, if hired
Note: Please do not make phone inquiries.
Most of our patient’s appointments are via teletherapy.