MidCities Psychiatry is monitoring the day to day development very closely and your help and cooperation are required to survive in this unprecedented situation, aka Covid-19.
Back on March 23, 2020, when we changed our clinic-visits to TeleMeds, most of our patients were understanding. Now that, so it seems we’re at the beginning of the end, patients are asking for the clinic-visits.
Everyone knows, this disease is not going anywhere, and we’ve got to continue to practice washing hands with soap frequently, wearing a mask especially at public places, maintain social distancing of 6 feet until we have a vaccine/treatment that can neutralize this monster.
Opening the clinic to a patient’s visit is a priority, but we have to make sure that we at MidCities Psychiatry get the sequencing right, or perish the thought, more lives will be at risk.
Having said this, we’ll start opening the clinic in phases from this Monday, May 4th, 2020;
- Counseling Patients especially who’re asking to come to the clinic will be scheduled for a clinic visit
- Meds Management Patients especially who’re asking to come to the clinic will be scheduled for a clinic visit
- All the follow-ups to be given the option of clinic-visit or TeleMeds/TelePsych
- TMS Patients who paused or decided not to come, will be asked to come
- We can start doing Esketamine treatment, PAI and ADHD testing, as well as eVox testing
All patients coming to the clinic will be advised via appointment-reminder email that;
- when entering the clinic, you should be a wearing a mask or you may be asked to go sit in the car for TeleMeds/TelePsych appointment
- upon entry to the clinic, your temperature will be checked, if it’s more than 99 degrees, you may be asked to go sit in the car for TeleMeds/TelePsych appointment
- if you have a running fever, please call us so your clinic visit will be changed to TeleMeds/TelePsych appointment